Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wedding Purse and Guest Book - Altered Cloud 9 Chipboard Book Set

I got this and was playing around with it, I wanted to do something different and couldn't figure out what. I found my inspiration from SEI. These papers are SO gorgeous and elegant, yet they are a bit funky (which I love). I also thought, who would give a mini album in a little box, how can we use them both as seperate entities but that still go together? I love making purses, but who the heck uses a small purse? And would need a book as well?

Elegant papers....small purses....hmmm, maybe a bride? Not just any bride, of course, it would have to be someone a bit nontraditional, but how fun would this be for someone with a sense of kitsch?

So, I made up a cute little purse for her to carry and a matching guest book.

As I said, papers are SEI, for the purse though, I just made it to match using Ranger dabbers in silver (dab indeed, don't paint and you'll get the great texture) and pool and then, I covered the front with reinforcements after first painting them silver as well. Added some random sparkles and it was done.

Papers, stickers and die cuts in the book are all SEI.






No comments:

Post a Comment