Monday, April 27, 2009

Tattered Angels Rock!

I had the BEST time on Saturday at Adventures in Stamping. Tattered Angels were there and I was so looking forward to their class, I registered like 3 months ago! They did not disappoint! The make and takes in their booth were phenomenal (where I hung out for like an hour lol) and the class was awesome! I highly recommend taking them if you get a chance! Wendy and Allison did a great job!

We put together their kits. I did the Nature kit and it is soo awesome! I am totally dying to get my hands on my next one! And for those of you local and crop with thescrapqueen, well May 2nd is Glimmer Mist day and I'll be sharing with some of the cool stuff I learned!

In the meantime, here is a sampling from the book I did:











And, I have to say, I was so impressed by the products. Okay, I LOVE glimmer mist, I have been using that for awhile now, but I hadn't seen the chipboard or glimmer glass. Wow, they are SO gorgeous! I will be getting some more for sure! I was impressed by the kit books too, the one I did had 24 PAGES plus the covers! And the tattered traveler kit book has all these great fold outs. And you'll definitely be seeing more glimmer mist on my art, I picked up 9 more bottles this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW, this is fabulous Lissa!! I love my glimmer mist.... so I am totally feeling this book! Great job! I bet you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete