Monday, April 27, 2009

discover - ScrapNMoms April Challenge #3

Noticing a lot of Marakesh papers going on? lol The papers are so vibrant that a little on a page goes a long way!

This was such a great sketch that Tracey posted.....it was 6x12 which is very different, I loved playing with it and since I had all that white space left, what a better opportunity to use my a new glimmer mist colour and my new glimmer screen?

And I love this photo of Livy looking into the water. She is my nature girl and has to check out everything outside. We have a pond behind our house and I think she knows every inch of the land around it by heart. She can tell you what all the different tracks are (ducks, heron, canadian goose, raccoon, deer, our dog, etc) and when the tadpoles are due to hatch and all the plants and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment