Saturday, April 4, 2009

And becuase I haven't shared enough with you this week, here are some more pages I completed....

I LOVE the CTMH idea book Reflections....it gives you complete cutting guides for a single page 12x12 layout. I don't always use it exactly, but on those days when I am stuck for an idea on a page, it is soo wonderful.

I used it on this page, using CTMH Key To My Heart papers from the January promotion (I'm on a cleaning out my stash mission....Adventures in Stamping IS coming up!) and matching stamp set for making the journaling box. I also used Just Blooms, Rub ons and brads by CTMH. The ribbon is from Autumn Leaves.

My friend and I were taking a class at the parks and her DH was kind enough to watch all the kids while we went (my two plus her 4....he is such a doll!) and he kept them busy by planting seedlings. This is where they were at when I left, when we got back they had tons done. The girls came home with a tray of 2 types of tomatoes, morning glories and snap dragons. They are loving watching them grow!


This was the same day, it just happened to be St Patrick's Day so we pitched in and made an (almost) all green meal for them as well. Chicken with bacon and CABBAGE, GREEN BEANS, LIME JELLO, GREEN GRAPES and for dessert an obnoxiously green frosted chocolate chip jumbo cookie.

It's all CTMH, with the exception of the Bazzill Bling flower


We were treated to something special in March. Bob tried to make a new friend....of a skunk! OMG.....it reaked so bad, I was literally walking around with a gas mask that Stan had from his biohazard cleaning days. (Notice no pic of that!). Livy felt sooo bad for him and made a "Get Smell Soon" card for the top of his crate. I had to take a pic of that, it was so cute!


Sometimes I wonder if my DH REALLY is 36. There are days where I swear I have 3 children, not 2. But, at the same time, it is so awesome how he plays with the girls. And he has a patience with them that I will never have. I LOVe all the giggles that ensue when they are playing together and it is great that they have someone to share comics, action figures and cartoons with since that isn't my thing at all.


Trin's birthday. She turned 9 in February! How did that happen?! Yep, TIME FLIES!



Homeschool Support Group night, kids learned about Native Americans in Ohio from years passed. They loved it. The patterned papers are from the new Basic Grey line Marakesh which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment