Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing with Card Challenges

The ladies over at If the Shoe Fits posted some great card challenges this week. I finally sat down this morning and finished them up.

First, a joy fold card (if you go to their site...link is to the right....there is a link to the tutorial). I was trying to use up scraps, this is way brighter than what I normally do so not sure I am crazy about it, but I tried to get out of my box:



The next card was a small square pocket card (again, link to tutorial on the If the Shoe Fits blog), this one I love! Papers are from the BG Urban Prairie collection along with some cardstock scraps I found to match.

3 comments:

  1. these are both TOO CUTE! love teh little flower on front of the joyfold!!! oh.....i left you a present on my blog...check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa, you master so many techniques! Are you also run workshops?

    ReplyDelete