Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holy $&%*! It's November!

Okay, HOW did that happen!? It seems like October just flew by! I know it was because we were busy, which means after I get done blinking it will be December next!

Hope everyone had a great H'ween! The girls had a great time Trick or Treating and riding the train at Lodi Station. That was the night my battery died so only got a few shots of them, but can't wait to scrap what I did, I splurged on some awesome K&Co paper.

What's up this month? We have Zoo School, class at the environmental center, roller skating, an Auntie Anne's factory tour, a community service project we are doing for the Children's Center, docent tour at the Museum of Art along with our co ops. Then, I will be at Christmas by the River promoting my fundraiser for next month, I have a gathering and workshop and we still have to figure out what we are doing for Thanksgiving!

Been playing this morning, but my camera battery is dead. I cannot wait to get a chance to get a new one, my friend Cathy stopped over and showed me how to make these cute little cardstock baskets. I used the CTMH Paper Garden paper and some organdy and this little darling is soooo pretty! I am imagining so many variations of it for holding little holiday gifties (cause I LOVE finding little things to give....a great bar of chocolate, funky socks, a pair of my beaded earrings and so on)!

As soon as I get a new battery I will be sure to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment