Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scrapping on a Snowy Day

I have been a busy girl! Of course, Christmas is coming and I saw a sneak peek of the CTMH spring catalogue and there are a ton of other supplies I want, so that means I need to make space!

This layout I did for a challenge on ScrapNMoms posted by My2Midgets (and I used this month's kit from www.thescrapqueen.com This is the BoBunny one, she also has a Basic Grey, but this was more my taste). We were supposed to write about ourselves, who we are, what we like, hate, etc. So, I chose the title "Right now....."

Right now.......

.....I am reveling in the calm that exists in my world. We are in that quiet time when all our fall activities have ended, but the holiday craziness has not kicked in.

......I am loving the inspiration I am finding in every day and expressing it through my art.

......I am so blessed to have two beautiful little girls who think I am 'the best mommy in the world!'

......I am so thankful for all that we have, which isn't much, but it is certainly better than many.

......I am thinking about teh things I have done to make my community a better place and the positive impact that is will have on others.

.......I am looking forward to another magical Christmas with my girls.

.......I need to be cleaning instead of scrapping!

......is my time and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest!

Tag reads

No. One

size: Larger than Life

Style: All my own

Price: less!



Then, I read the Crazy for Scrapbooks newsletter for this week and saw they had a challenge posted! Over I went (you can find their link in my profile under blogs I follow) and this is what I came up with.


I am infinitely grateful for my chickeepoos and that darlin' nephew of mine!


Back to scrappin'! My challenge to myself today is to finish up all the half finished pages I have sitting around!

No comments:

Post a Comment