Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting ready for winter.......

Seems like we have so much to do before the really cold weather hits and sadly, not much time! And Christmas is coming up fast too!

I am trying to get all my crafting ducks in a row and need to think of some little things for my dds' friends that won't take much time. I think I am going to be going back to my tried and true Snowman Soup cards. The girls can help, they are inexpensive to make and UBER CUTE!



This is just a paper bag card that I used a favourite snowman stamp on (retired from CTMH, they seem to retire all my faves!) the front. Then, printed the poem and attached it inside. The pocket holds the hot chocolate mix and a candy cane. You can get a whole pile of these done in under and hour and the kids will love to help colour the snowman in and stuff the pockets!

I so need little projects like this right now as we are, as always, crazy busy (but in a good way). Today we are going to make altered canvases with the homeschoolers and I know all the kids are looking forward to it.

I'll be sure to get some pics to show off their artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment