Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas projects anyone?

I had SUCH a great weekend! It was so nice getting to meet new people (and papercrafting addicts at that) over the weekend at the craft show and party!

As I said, I am full on Christmas production mode and crafting mode as this week I am teaching an altered canvas class for kids that is also a community project as the end result is going to a local children's shelter to make it a little nicer. And I have a card workshop.

Over the weekend I had several ladies purchase card kits to make these great mini albums! So, as a reminder for them and to give all you bloggers an idea, here is the quick and simple how to!

First, I used the CTMH Originals card kit, these are on average 12.95 and you get 3 completed albums out of them in minutes! How awesome is that?!

(You could also use any predesigned cards)

1. Supplies: 4 cards and stickease sheet (this set is retired)


2. Adhere a ribbon across the center inside of one card and sandwich another card on top. You should have a design facing out on either side.


3. Repeat, omitting ribbon, with last 2 cards


4. Add your photos and then stickease to embellish your album on inside pages:


5. Punch a hole near the top and bottom (going through all 4 cards) and run ribbon through to hold it all together. Decorate the front cover (I used liquid glass and prisma to jazz up my stickease a bit and flocking along the bottom). You are done and you have an awesome quick gift!


I also told someone that I would post my pinecone ornaments, haven't started on this years batch yet, but here are some faves from last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment