Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Tisket A Tasket....I have a cardstock basket!

Okay, I mentioned this earlier this week (Month? where does the time go?!) This cute basket is made out of one sheet of 12x12 cardstock folded (I used CTMH bamboo) and 8 3.3/4 inch sqaures of B&T (that's patterned paper in CTMH lingo, y'all....this is from the Paper Garden collection since it is double sided I just cut 8 sqaures and flipped four)




1. All you do, is score the 12x12 at the 4 inch line and 8 inch line.
2. Then, turn the paper 90 degrees and do the same. Fold it all in, so you have 9 equal squares.
3. Then you take your corner squares and fold them inward to meet so you have the basket.
4. Attach all the B&T (for the corners cut yoru squares into two equal triangles)
5. Punch a hole just a bit below each corner.
6. Bring opposite corners together and connect with a pretty ribbon (I used garden green and pink carnation organdy) tie it into a not, bow whatever strikes your fancy.

EASY!

And since I am going off to a Christmas craft show today for promotion my Crop, Create and Learn fundrasier I guess it is time to go full on Christmas!

Here's a card I did for a swap with some other CTMH consultants. It used this month's stamp of the month.



Here is a selection of the cards I rec'd back.....clockwise they were made by (not sure), Cathy Gill, Robin Coleman and Jo Gress. Aren't they great? I am not good at doing traditional cards, so it is so awesome to have these! Enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone and find some time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment