Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

Omgosh, when did WINTER get here? It's 27 outside right now! Actually, it IS supposed to warm up to 50 today and the trees are finally looking gorgeous here on the fringes of Amish country. Shoudl be a great night for Trick or Treating.

Girls have Japanese this morning at co op (they are really loving this, at first Trin was NOT happy about having to take it though), I NEED to do laundry when I get home, then prep for my co op classes tomorrow (I teach a creative writing/book of me class along with a history class), then the aforementioned T or T'ing so not much time to work on things today.

But, since I want to think of warm, I'll share a one of my fave cards with you that uses our Coffee Shop set....I made this for a friend who is a Starbucks junkie.



Mmmmm....coffee sounds good right now, might have to leave a few minutes early to grab a pumpkin spice cappacino (my fave thing about fall!)

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment