Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Speaking of Simply Scrapping......

We are looking for new members! If you have not checked out this site, get over there ASAP! The design team (not including myself here, I am truly humbled by the creativity of these ladies) is just awesome! I get sooo much inspiration from these ladies.

ANd challenges...well, anytime I can find challenges I am sooo happy. I need some direction some days and they give me the extra push I need to get motivated!

Get on over there and be sure to tell them Lissa sent you (okay, yeah, there is a prize for those who recruit new members, it isn't something I really want, but it will be great to be to share with the teens I work with, they love gadgets, so I'm in this for them!)

http://simplyscrapping.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment