Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

Those fab girls over at If the Shoe Fits blog posted a challenge this week to make masculine themed atcs....well, it wasn't all that long ago that DH got promoted at work and his desk and bb looks pretty empty...so I thought I'd make a couple for him to cheer him up and brighten his space.

Here's my takes (now mind you, honey HATES having his picture taken, so I had to do some serious digging for that little pic below...it's from about 8 years ago and he was half asleep, the only reason I even got it)




And they just posted the Wednesday card challenge so get on over there and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. i love it, lissa! is it a two-sided ATC or did you turn it into a card? very cool either way!

    ---Karmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute lissa!!!! lOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lissa!!! Especially the pic! Great job being all sneaky! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete