Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mom I'm bored!

Oh, how often I hear those words from my eldest. Ironically enough, while I was scrapping this page, in she walked and uttered those words (and of course, when I started laughing my butt off, she got very dramatic and did her patented eyeroll and sigh....so nice that my 9 yo thinks I am the biggest idiot on the planet, I was hoping it would take her a few more years to figure that one out).

This is for a challenge at The Scrap Queen this month, we were to use 4 different fonts on a layout. I sketched the "Mom" and then cut it out and faux stitched it, the "I am" are thickers, the "so" and "Bored" were made using CTMH alphabet stamps.

WIth the the exception of the yellow paper which was from my scrap hoard, the rest is from TSQ Summer Fun kit from this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment