Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scrapping Across Ohio

So, I don't know why this didn't occur to me sooner!

One of my favourite things about homeschooling is the field trips! We go on a lot. And I'm sure I'm not the only homeschooler that feels that way.

I also LOVE Ohio and am always looking for fun new places to explore. Then, I take lots of pics and scrap them.

So, if you are looking for something fun to do and you are in Ohio, be sure to check out the Scrapping Across Ohio tag, that's where you'll find my fave places in Ohio.

Over the next week, my goal is to get up layouts that I have done of Ohio vacations and field trips so that you can join in on the fun and maybe find a few new hidden gems in this state yourself.

I'd also love if you'd share your own Ohio layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment