Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sparkle plus grunge makes for some interesting tags

The current colour challenge at the If the Shoe Fits blog is green and pink. I didn't really have any pictures to scrap in those colours, but I did have tags and LOTS of ink of various kinds and I unearthed a huge pile of manila tags yesterday soooo

into my stash I went.

I used Peeled Paint distressing ink and Tim Holtz Fairytale Frenzy stamps. Then, I grabbed some leftover thickers, lime green stickles and some Tattered Angels products....Juneberry Wine and Key Lime glimmer mist and the nature themed screens.

The LG is for me cause hey, why not, I deserve it right? lol And the other is for my dear friend Sarah who has a birthday this week. Oh, by the way, over on her site, to celebrate she is running challenges...get over there and check it out (scrap queen link at the right)

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS! (as always!)

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS!!! Lovely job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING LISSA!!!! Love seeing your work as always!!! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete