The recipe challenge going on right now at Simply Scrapping (link is to the right) focuses on zoo animals! Seemed like a perfect excuse for me to work on our Akron Zoo pictures from Livy's birthday!
You must use everything in the recipe. You can use more of one item, but NOT less.
1. Use an animal you will find at the zoo. Must be an outside animal either a photograph, on the paper, or embellishment.
2. 3 buttons, 2 hearts, and 1 tag
3. 2 different Alphabets-One must be from chipboard
4. 1 Square & 1 Circle
5, Color Black
6. Stitching either rub or real
7. Minimum 2 styles of papers
Deadline is June 11, so get scrapping!
There's also a great prize involved, go check it out!