Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I guess they heard about the birdhouse.....

Because omgosh, one day earlier in the month, I came home from co op with the girls. I was sitting talking to my DH and all of a sudden the entire window was covered in bird shadows! I was like, what the heck was that?! He said they had been doing that all day. I went outside.
Every tree up and down the road was filled with birds! Starlings to be more precise. Big black birds and they all started chirping something fierce. Truth be told, it was more than a little eerie and as I was standing there I wondered if a day like this was where Hitchcock got his inspiration for The Birds.

(Oh and how cool is the paper?! It is a custom made laser sheet from the Scrap Queen....Sarah just started doing these, they aren't even on her site yet, but I got a preview sheet to play with and it was PERFECT for this!)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO, how funny! See, I told you everyone would want to live in the gourd!! I still do!! that's awesome laser cut paper!!

    ReplyDelete