Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Motivation!

My friend Tracey (remember that awesome soot stamped card?!) and some other ladies from ScrapNMoms (well, that's how I know them anyways) started a new blog this last week and kicked it off with awesome challenges!

I did some playing....actually that was what the file folder album was about and the altered notebook truth be told. So, since I was in a double dipping sort of mood (I think the PC word is multitasking, yeah?) I did Lesley's 3 from one challenge to get myself moving on a mini scrapbook that I am showing for a class I may be teaching at the parks in the fall

Here's my 10 from 1 stamped mini album


Close up of a couple of the pages:


Then, I am sooo ready for fall, so used the nest stamp to do a card that was nice and bright!


And last, but not least, I do a lot of nature stuff and we are outdoors at the parks often also, so I can always use a journaling box and how awesome is the key lime glimmer mist?! LOVE it! Just got it and it is SUCH a phenomenal colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment