Monday, January 19, 2009

January Kit of the Month

So, this is something new we are doing on ScrapNMoms, thought I'd share with y'all as well.

This is this month's kit....contents include (not everything is pictured) 4 sheets of double sided 12x12 CTMH holiday B&T, 2 sheets of bamboo cardstock, 18 inches cranberry and olive grosgrain, 18 inches ivory organdy, asst embellies including a Dimensional element buckle. NON CTMH: 8.5x11 glossy cardstock, 8.5x11 pine and cranberry (x2) textured cardstock, a tag, a snowflake doily, a sheet of raw chipboard.


Here are some of the pages I created with the kit (I did 2 single page layouts, 2 double page los and a card, needed very little else other than what was in the kit)



(yes, I know the second layout is missing some letters, I ran out of the thickers I was trying to use up, so need to go back and stamp that chipboard and cut it out and attach it)

If you are interested in a kit, I have THREE left. They are $7.50 if you are local or $10 shipped to the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment