Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Christmas and the presents are already starting!

What a fun week! I haven't been able to get on much as my nephew was visiting and OMGOSH, wanna find out how dirty your house is? Invite a busy 14 month old boy over for 2 days! I LOVED having him, but it also made me realize just how much I enjoy having the girls out of that stage!

Having Andrew was quite the gift, but it was nice to be able to give him back too. And now I appreciate Trin and Livy all the more.

Ihad a nice surprise when I started catching up on emails! I was picked as Scraptacular Spectacular on ScrapNMoms this week for this page:



And I was a winner in the November blog challenge at Crazy for Scrapbooks for this layout:


I have a gift card coming from their store and I can't wait to spend it!

Today is a busy day! I need to run by the library and pick up some holds (somehow I missed reading one of Mary Kay Andrew's books, she is such a fun author! Usually I'm not a big fiction reader, but her books are so great), pick up a wreath to decorate at the class I am taking tonight and need to fnish up shopping for a couple secret sisters that I'd love to get out tomorrow.

I have got the neatest little project started and I'm hoping to find time to work on it as well. Oh, and I need to clean the house! Didn't get much done with Andrew here!

Hope everyone is having an awesome December!

Oh, and if you haven't already...check out Tim's blog, he has started posting his 2008 12 Tags of Christmas!

Inky hugs, Lissa

2 comments: