Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cards and the start of something....

Believe it or not, even though I haven't been posting, I have been creating (which can be attested to by the ginormous pile of half finished scrap pages hoevering over me at the moment). My Christmas cards are done although I don't think I ever shared them, here's a random sampling of what might show up in your mailbox if you are on my nice list ;)



And a tag I just made, forgive her lips, I just don't quite know how to erase copics and my hand slipped...I'm on a mission to use up my scraps and collaging them to make tags seems like a darn good way to do so! This little lady is one of my fave stamps currently, she's from the CTMH set Ms Holiday Cheer ansd seriously, I cannot get enough of her! And bling, always the bling!

2 comments:

  1. The cards are so pretty. I'm going to have to try making some cards for the new year. It's such a personal touch!

    Happy Holidays!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i feel better soon too! i have so much to do and no energy to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete