Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Suite Home

Judy at Simply Scrapping sent the design team an awesome pack at the beginning of summer. I LOVE getting her goodie boxes and I went crazy using up most of it right away. The Cosmo Cricket Early Riser papers (or something like that, totally blanking on the lines name right now) were a bit cutesy for my taste and I had a heck of a time using them.

See, we are SO not morning people here. Actually, as I type it is 11 am and I am still in my jamas and Livy just rolled out of bed about 15 minutes ago. Early Riser? There are NO morning pics or breakfasty kinda things in our world. And like I said, a bit cutesy and well, I'm not really a cute kinda gal.

But, they did have a fun homey feel and I decided they were perfect for our hotel pics from vacation. We got a suite and the girls never wanted to leave...they loved the little kitchen, having cable (major novelty in our world) and that said cable was on a tv inches from their sofabed.

No comments:

Post a Comment